Guests and Free users can only add 2 extra columns and 5 rows at the same time.
Consider getting PRO for 6$/month.
To be able to check lots of signals, add custom columns, save and load your results, please use a PC. The mobile version has a limited functionality.
When to add / reduce minutes?
Add or reduce minutes to check the impact of buying the signal earlier or later.
In some cases buying the signal a minute later can have a big impact on the outcome..
When to use Crypto Signal Checker
Crypto Signal Checker use cases:
- Test if crypto signals on Telegram / Discord / Twitter / Youtube are profitable and how long after was the highest profit.
- Test crypto sudden price change signals.
Example: Use an alerting service and set an alert whenever any coin drops 5% in price in 10 minutes (or any other criteria, the possibilties are endless) and test the outcome in 1 minute, 5 minutes and 30 minutes after the alert.
If you discover a pattern that after a certain type of alert the price more probable to go up by a certain %, it could be a strategy to consider.
- Test and optimize your past trades by checking the potential profit you could have had by hodling the coin longer or selling earlier by setting a stop-sell order.
How to use Crypto Signal Checker
Crypto Signal Checker allows users to provide a pair and date and time and get the following information:
- Signal price: the price at the requested moment.
- Peak: the highest price this pair reached between the signal price and now. Useful to check the potential profit that could have been achieved with the signal.
- Price now: Well.. that's the price now.
- Adding extra columns: allows users to check the signal after a specific period of time.
Useful if you would like to check a result of a signal 5 minutes after or 10 days later.
Copy the results to clipboard and paste into excel for further analyzing or to save them for loading again later. The results will be copied with the headers and split into the right columns automatically after you paste it in excel.
Copied! Just paste it in excel
Use the following format to easily load entries from an excel file to the grid: column A: Pair. Example: NAVBTC
do not use separators such as / or - and etc. column B: Date and time. Example: 13/03/2021 14:50
After pasting the results will be added as new rows.
Simulate a stop-sell order strategy
Sold at STOP-SELL +15: 150
Sold 24 hours later at profit: 50
Sold 24 hours later at loss: 52
How to use the simulator
The simulator allows users to simulate a strategy of buying each signal and selling 24 hours later OR at the goal price (whatever comes first) and see the profit/loss on these results.
Here is how it works:
Budget: the budget you are willing to invest.
Goal +% : the % above the buying price.
The simulation will check each signal if it reached the goal price (in this case +5% above the buying price).
If yes, it will sell at the goal price (resulting in +5% profit).
If not, it will sell at the price after 24 hours.
You can test the profitabiltiy of the signals on different time periods, different goal % and different budgets.
- The simulation is based on past results, which does not always represent future results.
- Simulation is based on the assumption that you will buy each signal. However since there are more than one signal per 24 hours, you might not have available budget to buy each signal.
- Simulation is based on the assumption that you will buy the signal at the exact moment of the signal, which might not be the case in reality..