Free users can only load 5 coins and 200 candles in one same time.
Consider getting PRO for 6$/month.
To be able to use the candles extractor properly please use a PC. The mobile version has a limited functionality.
How does it work?
Fill up the pairs, choose the period and the candle type:
Pair: only pairs listed on Binance, no spaces, no symbols.
Start date - End date: the period of time for which the data should be exported. Candles: based on this selection each row will be 1 candle.
Example: there are 10 days between start date and end date, selecting a candle interval of 1 DAY will give 10 rows in per coin.
Choosing a candle interval of 1 DAY will results in 10 * 24 = 240 candles per coin.
Afterwards, you can copy and paste it in excel for further analysis.
Who needs it?
By extracting candles you can analyze a huge amount of data that is simply not possible to do in any other way.
Here are some use cases:
- Analyze 20 coins 15 minutes before a pump
- Analyze 50 coins on the day a BTC had a big downtrend
- Analyze a volatily of a coin on a certain period of time
If you are already using Cryptosheets to extract candles, consider the following:
- Cryptosheets doesn't allow users to extract more than one coin in one request
- Cryptosheets requires some excel knowledge and studying the formulas and the syntax
- Cryptosheets is more expensive
Copied! Just paste it in excel
Free or paid?
Might be worth to pay a little to work much faster